Monday 30 April 2012

Hat Dispatch - Customer Order




This Large Black Saucer Hatinator Hat Fascinator with a Ivory, Off White Cream & a Black Feather Rose Flower was order at 2am on Friday Morning, it has been made over the weekend & has been shipped today to a really lovely lady in Tennessee, USA. The lady had a wardrobe crisis & needed help with a Hat at short notice....should arrive Wednesday to be worn on Saturday..If I can help you I will always try, you only need to ask......

R xx



Thank you for this Fabulous picture & your wonderful Feedback.....

"The hat was absolutely CHIC and noone else at the Derby had a hat like mine. I love it! Rachel went out of her way to make/customize the hat for me on very short notice and stayed involved until she knew the hat had reached the FEDEX depot near my home in Tennessee. She has a loyal customer in me. Rachel's hats are a style statement....Tres Chic!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment